SomeBody Tell Me How To WHy What This Love

Author:
SomeBody Tell Me How To WHy What This Love: Distinguish Love that come into my hearth
This Love distinguish Feeling

Why Can`t I Sleep?
Why can`t I Spent the night?
Why have I lost my Solace ?
Somebody Tell me...

Why Does My Hearth Smile?
Why Does My Hearth Tickle?
Why Does My Hearth hide everything?
Somebody Tell me...

Why does the sun not set?
Why does not the time fly?
Why does dusk never end?
Somebody Tell me...

My hearth searches for the destination of love...
Fervour Torments all the times
Why do I miss somebody?
I toss My pillow around
Tell me what should i do?
Posted by Sumber Cara Wanita
If he Comes in front of me once...
my hearth will start beating fast
I call him my sweet hearth
I do mischief to my heart`s contents

Life is then fun to live
Why Can`t I sleep ?
Why Can`t i spent my Night?

Translated from an India Movie song.

Sumber cara | SomeBody Tell Me How To WHy What This Love

You Might Also Want to know :

Amazon cuts | Logitech Revue Google TV Drop 33% To $200

Military Standard Windows 7 Tablet Pc | CL900 by Motion Computing

Media Indonesia | An Indonesian Daily Newspaper